This section shows how to create, modify and list feature sets within a project in AI & Analytics Engine using
- Using the GUI
- Using API access through SDK
Using the GUI
Whenever an app is created, a feature set named "Default" is also created which contains every feature in the dataset. Optionally, the user can create additional feature sets that contain a subset of the features in order to save model training time, or to test how predictive certain features are of the target.
Click the "feature sets" tab to enter the feature sets details page, then click the floating action button and select "add new feature set" to create a feature set. You can also create a new feature set from the app's dashboard:
Once you have given the feature set a name, click next. You should see the following screen:
On this screen, we see:
- Feature selection area. Click a feature to select/deselect it.
- Selected features area. Lists currently selected features for the feature set. The target column is always included.
- Search bar. Use to search for particular features, which are then displayed in the feature selection area.
- "Select all" button. Click to select every feature currently displayed in the feature selection area.
- "Deselect all" button.
Using API access through SDK